On behalf of the Staff at Pioneer Integrated School, we are happy to welcome you to the new academic year 2020/2021.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that our children can achieve their highest potential. Our Staff of highly qualified professional educators is committed to provide our students with many opportunities inside and outside classrooms, for high caliber and quality learning.
– The School Day will start at 8:00 am and end at 2:30 pm except during the first week we will leave at 1:00 pm.
– The school gate will be closed at 7:50 am.
– The home assignment should be done and handed Daily
– The Researches and Projects should be ready and must be handed on time.
– The Student must follow the school rules or otherwise disciplinary actions will be taken.
– There will be extra support classes to help our weak students
– In case of facing any academic problem with your child please call the school admin on the school contact numbers.
– students are not permitted to leave early. In case of emergency the parent must inform the stage coordinator
to take an early leave permission- Students are expected to obey the bus matron’s directions and follow all bus rules.
– Please note that electronic devices such as CD players, Mobile Phones, and IPods are not allowed on the bus or at school.
– School uniform is to be worn every day except on P.E days
– Make-up, nail polish and heavy accessories are not allowed at school.-Please be informed that we will provide the following services
MAP test for Students of Grade 4 till Grade 10
Pre SAT regular sessions for Students of Grade 10
SAT regular sessions for Students of Grade 11 & 12 Since
LMS and IXL for all grades.
we highly value home/school communication, so please don’t hesitate to contact through our official channels (link book- LMS-Reception Mobil). All of us at PIS are eager to help you at any time. That’s our job, and we enjoy it. Get in touch with us whenever you feel you need help.
Superintendent / Mrs. Nermein El Ghazaway
Do you want to…