On behalf of the Staff at Pioneer Integrated School, we are happy to welcome you to the new academic year 2015/2016.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that our children can achieve their highest potential. Our Staff of highly qualified professional educators is committed to provide our students with many opportunities inside and outside classrooms, for high caliber and quality learning.
– The School Day will start at 8:00 am and end at 2:30 pm except during the first week we will leave at 1:00 pm.
– The school gate will be closed at 7:50 am.
– The home assignment should be done and handed Daily
– The Researches and Projects should be ready and must be handed on time.
– The Student must follow the school rules or otherwise disciplinary measures will be taken.
– There will be extra support classes to help our weak students
– Private lessons are not allowed before informing the school admin by calling or sending a letter and the admin will arrange that with the
– In case of facing any academic problem with your child please call the school admin on the school contact numbers.
– A student who wants to leave earlier than regular school time should meet his parent, guardian or authorized adult at the principal
office to take permission for early departure.
– Students are expected to obey the bus matron’s directions and follow all bus rules. Your help in keeping us informed with any
behavior that may lead to unsafe conditions is highly appreciated.
– Please note that electronic devices such as CD players, Mobile Phones, and IPods are not allowed on the bus or at school.
– School uniform is to be worn every day except on P.E days
– Make-up, nail polish and heavy accessories are not allowed at school.-Please be informed that we will provide a new System which will be as
MAP test for Students of Grade 4 till Grade 9 Pre SAT regular sessions for Students of Grade 10 SAT regular sessions for Students of Grade 11 & 12 Since we highly value home/school communication, Pioneer Integrated School will adopt a new system of interaction between Parents and school via our Web site. All of us at PIS are eager to help you at any time. That’s our job, and we enjoy it. Get in touch with us whenever you feel you need an answer.
For information about registration matters, such as fees, textbooks, transfers, and other courses, call Students’ Affairs or check the School’s Website.
Director/ Mrs. Nermeen El Ghazaway